EZ-Log™ – Biodegradable Coir Logs
100% Biodegradable Coir Logs with Pre-drilled Holes (5 per log) A great alternative to standard coir logs. Used for slope stabilization and stream/shoreline restoration.
EZ-Log™ is a 100% Biodegradable Coir Log with Pre-drilled Slots
- Coir logs are used to stabilize shorelines or stream banks and prevent further erosion.
- Slots are used for Plant Material or Wooden Stabilization Stakes
- Once vegetation has taken over a living shoreline will be achieved.
- Eliminates the Need for Two Rows of Wooden Stakes and Coir Twine
- Roots Grow Directly in coir log to Naturally Re-vegetate the Bank
- Works as an Erosion Control Distributor
- Reduces labor Hours and Materials by Half
- Available Diameters: 12”, 16” [10’ lengths] & 20”
- Available Densities: 7 lb per square foot
- Additional Applications for coir logs:
* Used for Drain and Inlet Protection to Contain Unwanted Pollutants
* Used on Slopes for Additional Sediment Control
|EZ-1210||12in x 10ft||1 Log||80lbs||12″ x 10′|
|EZ-1610||16in x 10ft||1 Log||90lbs||16″ x 10′|
|EZ-2010||20in x 10ft||1 Log||120lbs||20″ x 10′|
Double EZ-Log™ Coir Log Installation
EZ-Log™ Installation Cross Section View of a tiered installation
EZ-Log™ Coir Log Spec Sheet
Informational sheet for EZ-Logs™