BioBark™ – Biodegradable Tree Shelters
Promotes natural growth of young trees & protects trees from deer, rodents and other wildlife damage. This truly is the only 100% Biodegradable Tree Shelter on the market today.
BioBark™ is a revolutionary biodegradable tree shelter that protects young trees from deer and other aggressive and detrimental wildlife.
- Protects newly planted trees from deer and other nuisance wildlife while allowing your tree to develop in a natural setting.
- 100% BIODEGRADABLE! BioBark™ tree shelters are made of Acacia wood and will biodegrade in normal field conditions within 3 – 5 growing seasons.
- Unlike other plastic-based tree shelters, BioBark biodegradable tree shelters will degrade and leave no hydrocarbon-based plastic residue behind.
- The first “all-in-one” biodegradable tree shelter has 4 built in stakes that are inserted into the ground with no need for additional tools or materials to complete installation.
- There is no need to return to the job site and remove the tree shelter in a few years, as it will biodegrade and decompose naturally in the environment.
Add Biodegradable Tree Shelters To Your Quote Request
|BB-36||36″ tall (installed)||20/Bundle||90||48 x 19 x 14|
|BB-48||48″ tall (installed)||20/Bundle||120||60 x 19 x 14|
BioBark biodegradable tree shelter Info Sheet: General Information on our biodegradable BioBark tree shelters
BioBark Spec Sheet: This spec sheet can be added to any plan set requiring tree shelter