EcoTwine™ Coir Twine
Coir Twine for use with EZ-Log installation
Coir EcoTwine™ is used for tying coir logs together end to end for stream bank stabilization. Potentially has many other uses as an alternative eco-friendly rope/twine. Twine can be used in the hops/vineyards industry. It is extremely durable and can be used in a variety of ways! Check out this product and all of our other products on our website. You can quickly get a quote request for this product or others using our easy online quote request form. You can also call us at 410-451-4400!
- Strong, durable but still 100% biodegradable!
- Used to connect/tie coir logs end to end before being staked.
- Coir twine will biodegrade with the coir log as it creates a living shoreline.
- Potentially has many other uses!
- Great alternative to plastic ropes!
- Comes in 500′ lengths / 8mm gauge.
Ask about volume discounts.
|85690||500′ x 8mm||1||6 lbs.|